- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stearman'.
Found 3 results
eaim1973 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn a nod to the golden age of flight, Golden Age Simulations has released their Boeing Stearman Model 75 biplane for FSX and P3D. Used as a military trainer during the 1930’s and 1940’s, over 10,000 of these planes served in the United States Air Force and the United States Navy (as the NS and N2S), as well as the Royal Canadian Air Force (as the Kaydet). After the war, thousands of these planes were sold on the civilian market, spending their later years as crop dusters, sports planes, and aerobatic and wing-walker planes. The Golden Age Simulations package includes 4 variations of the plane including the 300 hp Lycoming R-680 A75L300, the 450 hp Pratt and Whitney R-985 powered IB75A, the model S76D1 float plane, and the A75AG Sprayer/Duster conversion. The package can be purchased for $25.60 USD on SimMarket. Features High quality, Fully Animated 3D Models Fully Modeled Detailed Pratt and Whitney and Lycoming Engines High Resolution (4096 x 4096) Textures Fully Animated VC with VC Cockpit Shadowing and Smooth 3D modeled gauges User Controlled Configuration Manager VC Cockpit Custom Sound Package Volumetric Propeller Textures High Fidelity Sound Files Precision Flight Dynamics Animated Pilot and Wing Walker Figures Paint Kit Custom installer for FSX, FSX SE and P3D Versions 1 – 4 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com/golden-age-simulations-boeing-super-stearman-package-fsx-p3d.phtml NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/golden-age-simulations-releases-boeing-super-stearman-package-for-p3d/
The Stearman (Boeing) Model 75 is a biplane formerly used as a military trainer aircraft, of which at least 10,626 were built in the United States during the 1930s and 1940s. Stearman Aircraft became a subsidiary of Boeing in 1934. Widely known as the Stearman, Boeing Stearman or Kaydet, it served as a primary trainer for the United States Army Air Forces, the United States Navy (as the NS & N2S), and with the Royal Canadian Air Force as the Kaydet throughout World War II. After the conflict was over, thousands of surplus aircraft were sold on the civilian market. In the immediate post-war years they became popular as crop dusters, sports planes, and for aerobatic and wing-walking use in air shows. Our representation of this iconic aircraft is fully animated with tooltips active in the VC cockpit for all animated parts. It is fully compatible with all versions of FSX and P3D. High quality, fully animated 3D models representing USAAF and US Navy options Fully modelled detailed Continental and Lycoming engines High Resolution (4096 x 4096) textures Fully animated virtual cockpit with VC shadowing and smooth 3D modelled gauges User-controlled Configuration Manager Virtual Cockpit custom sound package Volumetric propeller textures High Fidelity sound files by Immersive Audio Precision flight dynamics Fully animated pilot figures Paint Kit SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.justflight.com/product/golden-age-simulations-stearman-pt-n2s NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/golden-age-simulations-stearman-ptn2s-released/
golden age sims has come out of the woodwork to showcase a new model of an old classic for new simms like fsx:se p3d unsure of which p3d version, maybe someone can help on that... sorry for people who will see this and not have a fb account.. you'll have to wait until the next on approach they pick this article from SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/pg/GoldenAgeSimulation/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1749453415074739 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :