- Minor Orbx Central Update, Issues Overview
- Condor Airbus A321 Takeoff ROOOAAAARRR, Steep climb out of Hamburg towards Mallorca! [AirClips]
- VSKYLABS Announces U-15 “Pro Edition” V5
- Video: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 | August 15th – In-Depth Analysis
- AOA Simulations Previews Boeing/Saab T-X Cockpit Renders
- Carenado’s F50 For X-Plane 11 “Very Close” to Release
- Drzewiecki Design Shares New Previews of Tokyo Project
- Drzewiecki Design Shares Latest Progress of Tokyo Project Since Announcement
- Carenado Shows More Previews of Fokker 50 to X-Plane 11
- BEAUTIFUL Airbus A340-300 Landing: Swiss into Johannesburg, South Africa! [AirClips]
- Aerosoft Brief A330 Professional Update Statement, “Very Interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator”
- UK2000 Scenery Announces Inverness Xtreme 2019
- FS2Crew Releases FSLabs Airbus Edition Update V1.1
- UK2000 Announces Inverness Xtreme 2019
- real-worldPERFECT Tenerife Views on Sundair Airbus A320 Takeoff from Tenerife South! [AirClips]
- Taburet Releases Telluride for X-Plane 11
- She Flew a Warbird + helped Build our Plane - Inviting viewers to do the same!
- LAST CALL!!! It's FINALLY alive in both US and Canada!
- Just Flight Shares New 747 Classic Previews of the Instruments
- Verticalsim Studios Drop Further Previews of Spokane for X-Plane
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stol'.
Found 8 results
DHC-3 Otter Compatibility: Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition, P3D v4, P3D v3, P3D v2, P3D v1 LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.justflight.com/product/dhc3-otter?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Just Flight Just Trains Newsletter - July 2017&utm_content=Just Flight Just Trains Newsletter - July 2017+CID_fc55c5d0e4212e309fe657e2b320b659&utm_source=cm&utm_term=DHC-3 Otter in development NEW DHC-3 OTTER AND OTHER JUST FLIGHT DEVELOPMENT UPDATES A new addition to Just Flight's In Development pages this month is the DHC-3 Otter, the rugged STOL utility aircraft built by de Havilland Canada in the 1950s and 1960s. Our Otter package will include wheel, float and ski variants of the aircraft as well as classic and modern cockpit configurations. The DHC-3 Otter is a single engine, high-wing aircraft designed for short take-off and landing (STOL) operations. Developed as a successor to the popular DHC-2 Beaver, it shares the same configuration but with a larger wing, fuselage and a significantly greater operating weight. It is powered by a R-1340 radial engine and it can seat up to eleven passengers and a variety of cargo, including ski-doos and motocross bikes destined for remote areas which are inaccessible to less rugged aircraft. A total of 466 were built between 1951 and 1967.This DHC-3 Otter package includes wheel, float and ski variants of the aircraft, and classic and modern cockpit configurations.Modelled using real-world plans, the aircraft feature multiple animations and a highly detailed engine. The faithfully recreated virtual cockpit features 3D instrumentation, wear and tear, and realistic systems functionality.Four liveries for each variant, realistic flight dynamics and an authentic radial engine sound set complete this extensive package.