- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stol'.
Found 8 results
DHC-3 Otter Compatibility: Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition, P3D v4, P3D v3, P3D v2, P3D v1 LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.justflight.com/product/dhc3-otter?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Just Flight Just Trains Newsletter - July 2017&utm_content=Just Flight Just Trains Newsletter - July 2017+CID_fc55c5d0e4212e309fe657e2b320b659&utm_source=cm&utm_term=DHC-3 Otter in development NEW DHC-3 OTTER AND OTHER JUST FLIGHT DEVELOPMENT UPDATES A new addition to Just Flight's In Development pages this month is the DHC-3 Otter, the rugged STOL utility aircraft built by de Havilland Canada in the 1950s and 1960s. Our Otter package will include wheel, float and ski variants of the aircraft as well as classic and modern cockpit configurations. The DHC-3 Otter is a single engine, high-wing aircraft designed for short take-off and landing (STOL) operations. Developed as a successor to the popular DHC-2 Beaver, it shares the same configuration but with a larger wing, fuselage and a significantly greater operating weight. It is powered by a R-1340 radial engine and it can seat up to eleven passengers and a variety of cargo, including ski-doos and motocross bikes destined for remote areas which are inaccessible to less rugged aircraft. A total of 466 were built between 1951 and 1967.This DHC-3 Otter package includes wheel, float and ski variants of the aircraft, and classic and modern cockpit configurations.Modelled using real-world plans, the aircraft feature multiple animations and a highly detailed engine. The faithfully recreated virtual cockpit features 3D instrumentation, wear and tear, and realistic systems functionality.Four liveries for each variant, realistic flight dynamics and an authentic radial engine sound set complete this extensive package.