- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stol'.
Found 8 results
DHC-3 Otter Compatibility: Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition, P3D v4, P3D v3, P3D v2, P3D v1 LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.justflight.com/product/dhc3-otter?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Just Flight Just Trains Newsletter - July 2017&utm_content=Just Flight Just Trains Newsletter - July 2017+CID_fc55c5d0e4212e309fe657e2b320b659&utm_source=cm&utm_term=DHC-3 Otter in development NEW DHC-3 OTTER AND OTHER JUST FLIGHT DEVELOPMENT UPDATES A new addition to Just Flight's In Development pages this month is the DHC-3 Otter, the rugged STOL utility aircraft built by de Havilland Canada in the 1950s and 1960s. Our Otter package will include wheel, float and ski variants of the aircraft as well as classic and modern cockpit configurations. The DHC-3 Otter is a single engine, high-wing aircraft designed for short take-off and landing (STOL) operations. Developed as a successor to the popular DHC-2 Beaver, it shares the same configuration but with a larger wing, fuselage and a significantly greater operating weight. It is powered by a R-1340 radial engine and it can seat up to eleven passengers and a variety of cargo, including ski-doos and motocross bikes destined for remote areas which are inaccessible to less rugged aircraft. A total of 466 were built between 1951 and 1967.This DHC-3 Otter package includes wheel, float and ski variants of the aircraft, and classic and modern cockpit configurations.Modelled using real-world plans, the aircraft feature multiple animations and a highly detailed engine. The faithfully recreated virtual cockpit features 3D instrumentation, wear and tear, and realistic systems functionality.Four liveries for each variant, realistic flight dynamics and an authentic radial engine sound set complete this extensive package.