- X-Plane: SkyMaxx Pro 4.7.2 Update From X-Aviation
- BLACK BOX/Flight Data Recorder/COCKPIT VOICE RECORDER explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- How a Jet Engine Starts
- Faroe Islands for XPlane 11
- Lufthansa Cadet Chris performing SMOOTH Citation CJ1 Touch & Go despite some winds!!! [AirClips]
- Flysimware Releases Falcon 50 For P3D & FSX
- X-plane cloud improvement??
- X-Plane: SkyMaxx Pro Update From X-Aviation
- SkyMaxxPro 4.7 update
- Without EAA
- Active Sky XP Hotfix Released
- TOP 10 Aircraft Take Offs Caught on Camera in 2018
- SP-30 Russian ultra light to X-plane
- Skycrane is comming
- All EHAM scenery needs an update
- Bridge returned error 500! (17876)
- UpdateOrbx-EGCB Manchester City Airport and Heliport (Barton) - X-Plane
- BOEING 737 gets CHASED by a FOLLOW ME CAR on the RUNWAY . "STOP! I told you to FOLLOW ME!" (4K)
- Active Sky XP Released!!!
- REAL Men at Work: World's largest Turboprop An-22 lifted up by pure muscles!!! [AirClips]
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'sunbathers'.
Found 1 result
Canuckshaw posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsLISBON, Portugal - A light plane made an emergency landing on a packed beach near Lisbon on Wednesday afternoon, killing a 56-year-old man and an 8-year-old girl who were sunbathing, authorities said. Hundreds of sunbathers were on the popular beach at Caparica, 30 kilometres (20 miles) south of Lisbon, and witnesses said some sunbathers ran into the sea to avoid the plane. The National Maritime Authority said the man and girl died on the beach. Officials said they were not aware of any injured. The small aircraft, reportedly a Cessna, carrying two people appeared to be in difficulty and wobbled as it skimmed low over the sunbathers, scattering them and spreading panic on the beach, witnesses said. The plane appeared to have a partly broken left wing, which hung lower than the right wing, Portuguese television pictures showed. Officials said the accident occurred at 4:50 p.m. (1550 GMT). The dead girl was with her parents, who were unhurt, witnesses told local television channels. The plane passed over the dead man's legs as he sunbathed on a towel, they said. No others were reportedly hurt. The bodies lay covered on the sand as police cordoned off the area. The two occupants of the plane were unhurt and were being questioned by police. LINK TO SOURCE: