- real-worldEAA Attic - Kelly Field Souvenir Pillow
- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
- PERFECT BAD WEATHER LANDING! Boeing 767-300 HEAVY Smoothly landed by GREAT First Officer! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Military Visualizations Announces DHC-3T Turbo Otter for X-Plane | Threshold
- Buildings HD for FSX/P3D coming soon!
- BOEING 747 LANDING with LOTS OF BIRDS passing by (4K)
- TrueEarth US Washington RELEASED for X-Plane 11 ✈
- LADY POWER! Heavy MD-11F Cargo Plane piloted by Claudia & Inge, Frankfurt to Mumbai!!! [AirClips]
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'tailstrike'.
Found 5 results
Tailstrike Designs Shows Off More Reggio di Calabria Previews Developer Tailstrike Designs has dropped a few more photos of their upcoming Reggio di Calabria (LICR) airport scenery for P3D. While there is no timing for release, the work-in-progress shots show development is moving along. Reggio di Calabria Airport is located in southern Calabria, Italy. Serving more than 500,000 passengers annually, flights come and go to several Italian cities, with seasonal flights coming from further abroad. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/tailstrike-designs-shows-off-more-reggio-di-calabria-previews/
FSElite Exclusive: Tailstrike Designs’ Reggio Calabria (LICR) Previews After their first successful scenery release, Bergamo Professional, Tailstrike Designs are set out to continue developing more scenery. They have exclusively provided us with renders of their work-in-progress upcoming Italian scenery, Reggio di Calabria Airport (LICR). Reggio di Calabria Airport is a regional airport located right at the bottom-end of Italy which caters flights to destinations within the region such as Milan, Rome and Turin. Its prominent carriers are Alitalia, Blue Air and Blue Panorama Airlines. This airport will be compatible with Prepar3D v4 and feature a 3D surrounding cityscape, accurate approach lights and accurate modelling based on real-world photos, plans and video. We will keep you updated as the development of Tailstrike Designs LICR continues. SOURCE INFO https://www.flusinews.de/2018/11/tailstrike-designs-arbeitet-an-reggio-calabria/ https://fselite.net/previews/fselite-exclusive-tailstrike-designs-reggio-calabria-licr-previews/
Tailstrike Designs Previews Lime X Some more beautiful previews of Tailstrike Designs Lime X project have been posted to their Facebook page. Known as Bergamo Orio Al Serio Airport (or officially as Il Caravaggio International Airport) this airport of many names is the third busiest international airport in Italy. Serviced by a variety of passenger airlines, the airport is also a busy cargo destination for DHL and UPS. Tailstrike Designs has not given an official release date, but based on the photos, they are making great progress. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/tailstrike-designs-previews-lime-x/
Tailstrike Designs continue to share their progression with Orio al Serio International Airport (LIME X). The Italian airport, located in Milan, is home to many low-cost airlines and other carriers. As you can see from the previews below, the team have spent loads of time focusing on the ground texturing and polygons for the airport. You can see even more previews here, here and here. Release isn’t confirmed yet, but we feel it’s getting closer and closer! LINK TO SOURCE: https://fselite.net/previews/tailstrike-designs-lime-x-previews-january/