- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'tease'.
Found 2 results
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFlightbeam Tease 3 Upcoming Airports, Including One Unannounced Over on their Facebook page, Flightbeam teased a picture showcasing 3 of their upcoming airports. Out of the 3 sceneries shown, 2 have been confirmed thus far: KPDX Portland at the top and NZWN Wellington at the bottom. However, the scenery in the middle remains a mystery. Guesses in the comments of the post are all over the place, with a few guessing SEQM Quito. Through images I found through a quick Google search on Quito, my (personal and unconfirmed guess) is that the mystery airport is indeed Quito. This is just a guess at this point, but the images I was able to find are rather similar to the teaser shown by Flightbeam. We expect to know for certain as the scenery progresses closer to a release. You can find the images I based my guess on below. Notice the distinct jetbridge architecture, the terminal roof, and the various ground vehicles scattered around. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-tease-3-upcoming-airports-including-one-unannounced/
Although very light on details, Just Flight has teased that before the end of the year, the community will get to enjoy the Tornado F3 within their simulators. The cockpit image of the aircraft, taken in P3DV4, showcases the detail the team are aiming for upon release. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.justflight.com/product/tornado-f3 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/just-flight-tease-tornado-f3-before-years-end/