- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v188.8.131.52 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'teases'.
Found 7 results
Aerobask has teased a new version of their Epic E1000 for X-Plane 11. Referring to it as the G1000 edition in a post on their Facebook page, the developer says the aircraft is a completely rebuilt version and teases a ‘touch screen feature’. While giving very few details, the developer says the aircraft is a completely new version, meaning there will be a cost to upgrade, with current Skyview owners getting a coupon to purchase the new plane. Aerobask also expects to update the current Skyview plane at a later date. With no date given for a release, the developer plans to drop a video outlining the features in the coming weeks. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/aerobask-teases-new-epic-e1000-for-x-plane/
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics