- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'testers'.
Found 5 results
Navigraph Seeks Beta Testers Over on their Facebook page, Navigraph has put out a post stating that they’re seeking beta testers for an upcoming major revision to Navigraph Charts. The upcoming major revision is said to be a long-anticipated release with Navigraph being committed to providing the best product possible and therefore they are looking to select a broad group of users with a diversity of knowledge. Meaning that notwithstanding your experience in flight simulation or real-world aviation, all you require is a Navigraph Ultimate Subscription to apply. If you’re interested in testing new features which are to come to Navigraph Charts before everyone else, you can fill out the form here. Successful applicants will be contacted in the upcoming weeks with more information. Testing expected to take place throughout Spring 2019. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/navigraph-seeks-beta-testers/
Seaplane Testers Needed Posted February 15, 2019 We have received reports in the past about X-Plane 11’s seaplane dynamics when the aircraft is in the water. If you would like to test sea plane water dynamics with an experimental build, please email Austin directly – he has some fixes for seaplane behavior and he is looking for early testing. Update: fearless leader^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HAustin says he is only looking for testers who have experience flying a real world small float plane with pontoons, so that he can get test feedback from someone who can validate the reality of the physics. (You will need to install a custom build from him on top of X-Plane 11.31 to do this.) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://developer.x-plane.com/2019/02/seaplane-testers-needed/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
X-Crafts has posted on their Facebook page that they have just opened their registration form for new beta testers. As stated in the post, the new ERJ from X-Crafts is going into beta testing very soon and they need new beta testers for this. As places are limited, and only a few people will be selected, X-Crafts is looking for people who are effective, reliable, engaged, and who have previous experience beta testing. As of yet, no information has been given on release date; however, typically beta testing means that the product is near release. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/x-crafts-opens-registration-for-new-beta-testers/
Flightbeam Portland (KPDX) Entering Beta – Testers Needed With any Flightbeam product, the anticipation for the product release always seems high. Their upcoming version of Portland (KDPX) is nearing completion as it was confirmed that the team are entering beta testing for the product. With the news of beta testing about to take place, the team are also looking for people to assist in making sure it’s fit for release. The message post on the Flightbeam forums state that the team are looking for someone who has experience in testing, and, obviously, owns Prepar3D V4. To apply, head to the Flightbeam forums, register an account and drop a detailed message explaining why you want to test, what qualities you will bring and an overview of any previous testing experience. If you’re just keen to look at some imagery of the airport, you can do that also. SOURCE INFO https://www.flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3138&p=17240&fbclid=IwAR08OAevZ7OPTnVdr7-UibtqysVp8rBdDCTKcOyV6pfwLp77sc6IUje9cxs#p17240 https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-portland-kpdx-entering-beta-testers-needed/
On the Orbx Facebook page the team announced that they are looking to bring on some more beta testers to help test products for the various simulators that they are developing scenery for. Orbx requires that you would be an active tester posting about various bugs and filing reports on the scenery. Orbx has made a google doc page for those who wish to become beta testers to fill out. Best of luck to all the hopeful applicants. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.airdailyx.net/article/orbx-accepting-applications-new-beta-testers/