- Minor Orbx Central Update, Issues Overview
- Condor Airbus A321 Takeoff ROOOAAAARRR, Steep climb out of Hamburg towards Mallorca! [AirClips]
- VSKYLABS Announces U-15 “Pro Edition” V5
- Video: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 | August 15th – In-Depth Analysis
- AOA Simulations Previews Boeing/Saab T-X Cockpit Renders
- Carenado’s F50 For X-Plane 11 “Very Close” to Release
- Drzewiecki Design Shares New Previews of Tokyo Project
- Drzewiecki Design Shares Latest Progress of Tokyo Project Since Announcement
- Carenado Shows More Previews of Fokker 50 to X-Plane 11
- BEAUTIFUL Airbus A340-300 Landing: Swiss into Johannesburg, South Africa! [AirClips]
- Aerosoft Brief A330 Professional Update Statement, “Very Interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator”
- UK2000 Scenery Announces Inverness Xtreme 2019
- FS2Crew Releases FSLabs Airbus Edition Update V1.1
- UK2000 Announces Inverness Xtreme 2019
- real-worldPERFECT Tenerife Views on Sundair Airbus A320 Takeoff from Tenerife South! [AirClips]
- Taburet Releases Telluride for X-Plane 11
- She Flew a Warbird + helped Build our Plane - Inviting viewers to do the same!
- LAST CALL!!! It's FINALLY alive in both US and Canada!
- Just Flight Shares New 747 Classic Previews of the Instruments
- Verticalsim Studios Drop Further Previews of Spokane for X-Plane
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'thai'.
Found 2 results
The jumbo jet, with distinctive purple and gold Thai Airways livery, appeared in a muddy field in Chai Nat Locals were left stunned by the sudden arrival of the Boeing 747 and flocked to take pictures of the aircraft Landowner Somchai Phukieow later revealed he had bought the decommissioned aircraft at a local auction SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-5933425/Locals-Thailand-stunned-747-turns-FIELD.html