- SFD Global: Close-Ups of Terrain Textures
- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'thread'.
Found 1 result
Mega-thread: AOA Simulations Lockheed-Martin F-35A Previews By: Sam Clark February 1, 2019 Military aircraft developers AOA Simulations are nearing completion of their latest project, the F-35A. This is their third X-Plane aircraft, after the F-35B and V-22 Osprey, the most recent of which was released in March last year. In a Facebook post published on January 30th, the developers show off a new livery for the jet and say; "We are getting closer to release :)" AOA provide near-daily coverage of their various projects via their Facebook page, though F-35A updates are by far the most popular as the American stealth figher approaches release. The F-35A has a large arsenal of weapons to choose from, all integrated closely with the aircraft itself. AOA have provided a list of the various missiles and guns fitted to the X-Plane version: GAU-22/A four-barrel 25 mm gun 2 x AIM-9X Sidewinder 2 x AIM-120D AMRAAM 8 x GBU-53B Stormbreaker 4 x AGM-158 JASSM (GPS-guided) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/aoaf35