- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'thread'.
Found 1 result
eaim1973 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsMega-thread: AOA Simulations Lockheed-Martin F-35A Previews By: Sam Clark February 1, 2019 Military aircraft developers AOA Simulations are nearing completion of their latest project, the F-35A. This is their third X-Plane aircraft, after the F-35B and V-22 Osprey, the most recent of which was released in March last year. In a Facebook post published on January 30th, the developers show off a new livery for the jet and say; "We are getting closer to release :)" AOA provide near-daily coverage of their various projects via their Facebook page, though F-35A updates are by far the most popular as the American stealth figher approaches release. The F-35A has a large arsenal of weapons to choose from, all integrated closely with the aircraft itself. AOA have provided a list of the various missiles and guns fitted to the X-Plane version: GAU-22/A four-barrel 25 mm gun 2 x AIM-9X Sidewinder 2 x AIM-120D AMRAAM 8 x GBU-53B Stormbreaker 4 x AGM-158 JASSM (GPS-guided) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/aoaf35