- THRILLING OUTBOARD CAM!!! Antonov 12 Takeoff with GREAT Prop Vortices!!! [AirClips]
- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- Sim-Wings Announce Canary Islands Professional – La Gomera
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'treatment'.
Found 1 result
CityScene Orlando - Coming Soon! CityScene Orlando is the biggest CityScene project to date - this scenery package covers 1,115km2 of coverage and includes two major airports - KMCO Orlando International Airport and KORL Orlando Executive Airport. We have also included Lockheed Martin's HQ east of the main coverage area - see if you can find it! Please note that KMCO and KORL provide much more detail over the default airports without any additional frame rate loss. While they aren't as heavily detailed as a commercial airport add-on, they are included in order to provide the full Orlando experience without compromising performance. Orbx CityScene Features: Highly detailed, accurate representation of Orlando, Florida Nearly 3.9 million accurately placed regional trees Over 200k accurately sized, shaped and positioned custom buildings including high rise, commercial, and residential buildings 135.7k lights, 6.3k container objects, and 3.4k individual water features 40 points of interest Expertly optimised using ground-breaking techniques for best performance What does CityScene mean? Highly detailed city and urban landscapes brought to life Accurate and detailed buildings that go far beyond the limitations of the P3D autogen system Realistic photoreal/satellite orthoimagery base Dense and highly-accurate vegetation placement Road traffic, vector, mesh (DEM) and landclass where required Full 5 seasons (where applicable) and complete night lighting Important POI, landmarks and features modeled Optimized for the best balance between performance and detail Major POIs: Magic Kingdom Entrance Astro Orbiter Haunted Mansion Swan and Dolphin Tower of Terror MGM Giant Mickey Hat Disney Contemporary Resort Epcot the Land Epcot World of Energy Mission Space Orlando Amway Center Orlando Renaissance Seaworld - site of the 2019 FlightSimExpo! CityScene Orlando for FSX and P3D will soon be available to purchase from OrbxDirect for $29.95 AUD (approx. USD $21.10 / €18.50 / £16.65) Orbx CityScene is a new line of scenery products that will recreate urban centres and cityscapes around the world in incredible detail. Building upon thousands of hours of R&D over several years, Allen Kriesman's ground-breaking new technology enables highly-detailed scenery, coupled with highly improved performance and optimisation compared to default city centres. Bypassing traditional autogen methods, buildings correctly replicate unusual footprints, improve on building height and type accuracy, and even add more details for an immersive experience. Vegetation, lighting, terrain, traffic, are all fully integrated. Most importantly, CityScene technology uses next-gen optimisation techniques to ensure the very best performance. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/165867-introducing-cityscene-orlando/?utm_source=OrbxDirect+Customers&utm_campaign=07081dc09b-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_01_04_04_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d196806e9b-07081dc09b-210868097 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :