- I Flew it, you have 7 days to WIN it! AOPA Sweepstakes Super Cub on amphibious Floats!
- Air Combat Command Demo Teams to Perform at AirVenture 2019
- VC10 Professional - v1.30 Update
- New Time Zone Fixer Patch(V1.4.1) released
- Imaginesim Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Austin V2 on X-Plane
- Celebrate 50 Years in Oshkosh This Summer!
- Lakeland Aero Club
- New Previews of the Just Flight 747 Classic
- Threshold shared "Felis Completes Modelling of 747-200 Cockpit
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Seattle Boeing Field Approach Video
- xEnviro 1.10b73 18h timelapse in 9 min
- Threshold Exclusive: Hot Start Challenger 650 Announced + Previews
- All airliners should land like this! (Autogyro Calidus)
- EAA's The Attic - World War II Era M1 Garand Rifle
- Landings on Wet Runway after heavy rain at Manchester Airport
- MIAMI | A380 LANDING 4K
- MIAMI | A380 LANDING 4K
- REX SKY FORCE 3D - TECHNICAL UPDATE 2.2
- WX ADVANTAGE RADAR - TECHNICAL UPDATE 7
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Landing Lake Wenatchee State (27W)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'treatment'.
Found 1 result
CityScene Orlando - Coming Soon! CityScene Orlando is the biggest CityScene project to date - this scenery package covers 1,115km2 of coverage and includes two major airports - KMCO Orlando International Airport and KORL Orlando Executive Airport. We have also included Lockheed Martin's HQ east of the main coverage area - see if you can find it! Please note that KMCO and KORL provide much more detail over the default airports without any additional frame rate loss. While they aren't as heavily detailed as a commercial airport add-on, they are included in order to provide the full Orlando experience without compromising performance. Orbx CityScene Features: Highly detailed, accurate representation of Orlando, Florida Nearly 3.9 million accurately placed regional trees Over 200k accurately sized, shaped and positioned custom buildings including high rise, commercial, and residential buildings 135.7k lights, 6.3k container objects, and 3.4k individual water features 40 points of interest Expertly optimised using ground-breaking techniques for best performance What does CityScene mean? Highly detailed city and urban landscapes brought to life Accurate and detailed buildings that go far beyond the limitations of the P3D autogen system Realistic photoreal/satellite orthoimagery base Dense and highly-accurate vegetation placement Road traffic, vector, mesh (DEM) and landclass where required Full 5 seasons (where applicable) and complete night lighting Important POI, landmarks and features modeled Optimized for the best balance between performance and detail Major POIs: Magic Kingdom Entrance Astro Orbiter Haunted Mansion Swan and Dolphin Tower of Terror MGM Giant Mickey Hat Disney Contemporary Resort Epcot the Land Epcot World of Energy Mission Space Orlando Amway Center Orlando Renaissance Seaworld - site of the 2019 FlightSimExpo! CityScene Orlando for FSX and P3D will soon be available to purchase from OrbxDirect for $29.95 AUD (approx. USD $21.10 / €18.50 / £16.65) Orbx CityScene is a new line of scenery products that will recreate urban centres and cityscapes around the world in incredible detail. Building upon thousands of hours of R&D over several years, Allen Kriesman's ground-breaking new technology enables highly-detailed scenery, coupled with highly improved performance and optimisation compared to default city centres. Bypassing traditional autogen methods, buildings correctly replicate unusual footprints, improve on building height and type accuracy, and even add more details for an immersive experience. Vegetation, lighting, terrain, traffic, are all fully integrated. Most importantly, CityScene technology uses next-gen optimisation techniques to ensure the very best performance. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/165867-introducing-cityscene-orlando/?utm_source=OrbxDirect+Customers&utm_campaign=07081dc09b-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_01_04_04_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d196806e9b-07081dc09b-210868097 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :