- Minor Orbx Central Update, Issues Overview
- Condor Airbus A321 Takeoff ROOOAAAARRR, Steep climb out of Hamburg towards Mallorca! [AirClips]
- VSKYLABS Announces U-15 “Pro Edition” V5
- Video: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 | August 15th – In-Depth Analysis
- AOA Simulations Previews Boeing/Saab T-X Cockpit Renders
- Carenado’s F50 For X-Plane 11 “Very Close” to Release
- Drzewiecki Design Shares New Previews of Tokyo Project
- Drzewiecki Design Shares Latest Progress of Tokyo Project Since Announcement
- Carenado Shows More Previews of Fokker 50 to X-Plane 11
- BEAUTIFUL Airbus A340-300 Landing: Swiss into Johannesburg, South Africa! [AirClips]
- Aerosoft Brief A330 Professional Update Statement, “Very Interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator”
- UK2000 Scenery Announces Inverness Xtreme 2019
- FS2Crew Releases FSLabs Airbus Edition Update V1.1
- UK2000 Announces Inverness Xtreme 2019
- real-worldPERFECT Tenerife Views on Sundair Airbus A320 Takeoff from Tenerife South! [AirClips]
- Taburet Releases Telluride for X-Plane 11
- She Flew a Warbird + helped Build our Plane - Inviting viewers to do the same!
- LAST CALL!!! It's FINALLY alive in both US and Canada!
- Just Flight Shares New 747 Classic Previews of the Instruments
- Verticalsim Studios Drop Further Previews of Spokane for X-Plane
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'trigger'.
Found 1 result
Courtesy of BBC news, here is another report showing yet more disruption to commercial aviation caused by drones. The sooner they find a solution to irresponsible and downright dangerous drone flying the better: == Passengers at one of the UK's busiest airports have been warned to expect further flight disruption after drones were seen over the airfield. Gatwick's runway remains closed after two of the devices were seen nearby, sparking a string of delays and diversions on Wednesday evening. Outbound flights were grounded and incoming planes redirected - with some landing in Paris and Amsterdam. Passengers due to travel have been told to check the status of their flight. == More details including the misery passengers endured on diverted flights are available via the link below. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-46623754