- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ugcx'.
Found 1 result
FS2Crew - UGCX News and DCS F-18 Support! Please Note: If you no longer wish to receive FS2Crew News, please click the 'Manage your Subscription" link found at the bottom of this newsletter. [12 January 2019] Priority NOTAM: Ultimate Ground Crew X (UGCX) and Pilot Assist Pro News (DCS F/A-18 Hornet Support!) Please visit: www.fs2crew.com The Pilot Assist Pro News: We built Pilot Assist Pro for Apple mobile devices with real-world flying in mind, but Flight Simmers can also take advantage of Pilot Assist Pro (www.pilotassistpro.com), especially the checklist and weather functionality. That said, we're proud to announce that Capt J has recently uploaded an outstanding F-18 Hornet checklist to the Pilot Assist Pro designed to be used specifically with the awesome DCS F/A-18 Hornet simulator. His new F-18 checklist is available via the on-line hanger for free in Pilot Assist Pro. Capt J has over 1,500 hours in the Hornet with experience in all models and he has completed two combat cruises. His contributed checklist combines F/A-18C NATOPS procedures along with best practices used by current pilots in the fleet. Moreover, his checklist provides an easy to use approach that will help a DCS F-18 simulator pilot quickly master the flows that are currently being used and taught in the actual aircraft. Pilot Assist Pro is currently on sale. Regular price is $39 USD. The sale price is approximately $18 depending on your local currency plus taxes. Please taxi to: www.pilotassistpro.com for more info. The UGCX News: FS2Crew is happy to announce that, after many years of development, Ultimate Ground Crew X has entered wide beta testing - finally! We can't give a specific release date, but all major technical issues have been solved and UGCX is now on final approach. What's UGCX? It's our take on the world of ground crew/pushback simulations. We think you'll like it! It does things never done before in flight sim! For the latest updates, please "like" our Facebook page. Here's a newletter exclusive picture of one of our the UGCX ground vehicles. This is the TMX 150. UGCX supports FSX and P3D V4. SOURCE INFOhttps://www.fs2crew.com DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com