- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v188.8.131.52 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
- XTrident Harrier AV-8B
- My free CRJ700, B747 and Learjet45 reworks
- CRJ Service Pack 1a released
- AIRBUS A380 LANDING with an AIRBUS A320 overtaking an AIRBUS A340 and DEPARTING ahead (4K)
- Aeroplane Heaven 'Flying Boxcar' - v1.4 Update
- POWERFUL CF-6 Engine Takeoff rocketing empty A310 into the skies! [AirClips]
- Flysimware's Learjet 35A V4.0 Update
- Orbx Release CityScene Orlando
- Mega Airport Madrid Evolution for FSX/FSX:SE available
- Xambiance for XP 11 has arrived!
- Flowing 2
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ugcx'.
Found 1 result
FS2Crew - UGCX News and DCS F-18 Support! Please Note: If you no longer wish to receive FS2Crew News, please click the 'Manage your Subscription" link found at the bottom of this newsletter. [12 January 2019] Priority NOTAM: Ultimate Ground Crew X (UGCX) and Pilot Assist Pro News (DCS F/A-18 Hornet Support!) Please visit: www.fs2crew.com The Pilot Assist Pro News: We built Pilot Assist Pro for Apple mobile devices with real-world flying in mind, but Flight Simmers can also take advantage of Pilot Assist Pro (www.pilotassistpro.com), especially the checklist and weather functionality. That said, we're proud to announce that Capt J has recently uploaded an outstanding F-18 Hornet checklist to the Pilot Assist Pro designed to be used specifically with the awesome DCS F/A-18 Hornet simulator. His new F-18 checklist is available via the on-line hanger for free in Pilot Assist Pro. Capt J has over 1,500 hours in the Hornet with experience in all models and he has completed two combat cruises. His contributed checklist combines F/A-18C NATOPS procedures along with best practices used by current pilots in the fleet. Moreover, his checklist provides an easy to use approach that will help a DCS F-18 simulator pilot quickly master the flows that are currently being used and taught in the actual aircraft. Pilot Assist Pro is currently on sale. Regular price is $39 USD. The sale price is approximately $18 depending on your local currency plus taxes. Please taxi to: www.pilotassistpro.com for more info. The UGCX News: FS2Crew is happy to announce that, after many years of development, Ultimate Ground Crew X has entered wide beta testing - finally! We can't give a specific release date, but all major technical issues have been solved and UGCX is now on final approach. What's UGCX? It's our take on the world of ground crew/pushback simulations. We think you'll like it! It does things never done before in flight sim! For the latest updates, please "like" our Facebook page. Here's a newletter exclusive picture of one of our the UGCX ground vehicles. This is the TMX 150. UGCX supports FSX and P3D V4. SOURCE INFOhttps://www.fs2crew.com DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com