- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
- DANGERS of FREEZING FUEL explained by CAPTAIN JOE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ugcx'.
Found 1 result
FS2Crew - UGCX News and DCS F-18 Support! Please Note: If you no longer wish to receive FS2Crew News, please click the 'Manage your Subscription" link found at the bottom of this newsletter. [12 January 2019] Priority NOTAM: Ultimate Ground Crew X (UGCX) and Pilot Assist Pro News (DCS F/A-18 Hornet Support!) Please visit: www.fs2crew.com The Pilot Assist Pro News: We built Pilot Assist Pro for Apple mobile devices with real-world flying in mind, but Flight Simmers can also take advantage of Pilot Assist Pro (www.pilotassistpro.com), especially the checklist and weather functionality. That said, we're proud to announce that Capt J has recently uploaded an outstanding F-18 Hornet checklist to the Pilot Assist Pro designed to be used specifically with the awesome DCS F/A-18 Hornet simulator. His new F-18 checklist is available via the on-line hanger for free in Pilot Assist Pro. Capt J has over 1,500 hours in the Hornet with experience in all models and he has completed two combat cruises. His contributed checklist combines F/A-18C NATOPS procedures along with best practices used by current pilots in the fleet. Moreover, his checklist provides an easy to use approach that will help a DCS F-18 simulator pilot quickly master the flows that are currently being used and taught in the actual aircraft. Pilot Assist Pro is currently on sale. Regular price is $39 USD. The sale price is approximately $18 depending on your local currency plus taxes. Please taxi to: www.pilotassistpro.com for more info. The UGCX News: FS2Crew is happy to announce that, after many years of development, Ultimate Ground Crew X has entered wide beta testing - finally! We can't give a specific release date, but all major technical issues have been solved and UGCX is now on final approach. What's UGCX? It's our take on the world of ground crew/pushback simulations. We think you'll like it! It does things never done before in flight sim! For the latest updates, please "like" our Facebook page. Here's a newletter exclusive picture of one of our the UGCX ground vehicles. This is the TMX 150. UGCX supports FSX and P3D V4. SOURCE INFOhttps://www.fs2crew.com DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com