- She Puked 🤢 - Osh2019 - Day 1
- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
- PilotsEYE.tv - LCY | London City A220 (CS100) "London's shortest Runway" - Trailer
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - update
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ugcx'.
Found 1 result
FS2Crew - UGCX News and DCS F-18 Support! Please Note: If you no longer wish to receive FS2Crew News, please click the 'Manage your Subscription" link found at the bottom of this newsletter. [12 January 2019] Priority NOTAM: Ultimate Ground Crew X (UGCX) and Pilot Assist Pro News (DCS F/A-18 Hornet Support!) Please visit: www.fs2crew.com The Pilot Assist Pro News: We built Pilot Assist Pro for Apple mobile devices with real-world flying in mind, but Flight Simmers can also take advantage of Pilot Assist Pro (www.pilotassistpro.com), especially the checklist and weather functionality. That said, we're proud to announce that Capt J has recently uploaded an outstanding F-18 Hornet checklist to the Pilot Assist Pro designed to be used specifically with the awesome DCS F/A-18 Hornet simulator. His new F-18 checklist is available via the on-line hanger for free in Pilot Assist Pro. Capt J has over 1,500 hours in the Hornet with experience in all models and he has completed two combat cruises. His contributed checklist combines F/A-18C NATOPS procedures along with best practices used by current pilots in the fleet. Moreover, his checklist provides an easy to use approach that will help a DCS F-18 simulator pilot quickly master the flows that are currently being used and taught in the actual aircraft. Pilot Assist Pro is currently on sale. Regular price is $39 USD. The sale price is approximately $18 depending on your local currency plus taxes. Please taxi to: www.pilotassistpro.com for more info. The UGCX News: FS2Crew is happy to announce that, after many years of development, Ultimate Ground Crew X has entered wide beta testing - finally! We can't give a specific release date, but all major technical issues have been solved and UGCX is now on final approach. What's UGCX? It's our take on the world of ground crew/pushback simulations. We think you'll like it! It does things never done before in flight sim! For the latest updates, please "like" our Facebook page. Here's a newletter exclusive picture of one of our the UGCX ground vehicles. This is the TMX 150. UGCX supports FSX and P3D V4. SOURCE INFOhttps://www.fs2crew.com DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com