- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'unannounced'.
Found 1 result
Flightbeam Tease 3 Upcoming Airports, Including One Unannounced Over on their Facebook page, Flightbeam teased a picture showcasing 3 of their upcoming airports. Out of the 3 sceneries shown, 2 have been confirmed thus far: KPDX Portland at the top and NZWN Wellington at the bottom. However, the scenery in the middle remains a mystery. Guesses in the comments of the post are all over the place, with a few guessing SEQM Quito. Through images I found through a quick Google search on Quito, my (personal and unconfirmed guess) is that the mystery airport is indeed Quito. This is just a guess at this point, but the images I was able to find are rather similar to the teaser shown by Flightbeam. We expect to know for certain as the scenery progresses closer to a release. You can find the images I based my guess on below. Notice the distinct jetbridge architecture, the terminal roof, and the various ground vehicles scattered around. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-tease-3-upcoming-airports-including-one-unannounced/