- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v184.108.40.206 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
- XTrident Harrier AV-8B
- My free CRJ700, B747 and Learjet45 reworks
- CRJ Service Pack 1a released
- AIRBUS A380 LANDING with an AIRBUS A320 overtaking an AIRBUS A340 and DEPARTING ahead (4K)
- Aeroplane Heaven 'Flying Boxcar' - v1.4 Update
- POWERFUL CF-6 Engine Takeoff rocketing empty A310 into the skies! [AirClips]
- Flysimware's Learjet 35A V4.0 Update
- Orbx Release CityScene Orlando
- Mega Airport Madrid Evolution for FSX/FSX:SE available
- Xambiance for XP 11 has arrived!
- Flowing 2
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'unannounced'.
Found 1 result
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFlightbeam Tease 3 Upcoming Airports, Including One Unannounced Over on their Facebook page, Flightbeam teased a picture showcasing 3 of their upcoming airports. Out of the 3 sceneries shown, 2 have been confirmed thus far: KPDX Portland at the top and NZWN Wellington at the bottom. However, the scenery in the middle remains a mystery. Guesses in the comments of the post are all over the place, with a few guessing SEQM Quito. Through images I found through a quick Google search on Quito, my (personal and unconfirmed guess) is that the mystery airport is indeed Quito. This is just a guess at this point, but the images I was able to find are rather similar to the teaser shown by Flightbeam. We expect to know for certain as the scenery progresses closer to a release. You can find the images I based my guess on below. Notice the distinct jetbridge architecture, the terminal roof, and the various ground vehicles scattered around. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-tease-3-upcoming-airports-including-one-unannounced/