- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- Sim-Wings Announce Canary Islands Professional – La Gomera
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ups'.
Found 4 results
While browsing around the SimMarket today, I discovered some HD textures. Not just any HD textures... CAPTAIN SIM 767 HD CARGO TEXTURES!! This texture pack includes 4 different types of cargo liveries. The liveries consist of UPS, DHL, Lan Cargo and finally after looking for so long there is a NICE FedEx livery that doesnt look like a 5 year old got a hold of the paint kit for the CS767 ( Edson knows which one I am talking about...). I dont know about you but I have been looking for a good Fedex 767 livery for a long time and quite frankly it was right in front of my eyes! Any who you can pick this up for a nice price! EUR 13.00 and $14.20 on the SimMarket. Go on over and check it out! From AZI STUDIOS: High definition repaints for Captain-Sim 767-300 freighter model. These textures are eight times as detailed as the liveries made by Captain Sim. This package provide 4 High Definition textures for UPS, FedEx, DHL, and LAN cargo. The comparison shots will show you the big difference between the default CS paint-kit and our one. What we did is bring the default Captain-Sim Paint-kit and upscale it 8 times bigger. Then we start to redo everything from scratch. It is a hard work but the results always positive. With the new Bump, diffuse and specular mapping we think we were able to make a realistic look to this beautiful bird than before. http://secure.simmarket.com/azi-studios-captain-sim-b767f-uhd-textures-1.phtml