- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v111'.
Found 4 results
X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.1 Update From X-Aviation TBM 900 v1.1.1 Free Update! View this email in your browser HotStart TBM 900 v1.1.1 Update! Ready for download now... Hello Stephen, X-Aviation and HotStart are proud to announce the release of the TBM 900 v1.1.1 update. Click here and login! Simply re-download your original purchase. Here's what's changed in version 1.1.1: Deleted prop stripes from 1 side of blades Re-added pens on glareshield Fixed multi-monitor issues with sidebar drawer positioning and screen flicker Flightlog was storing altitude as meters instead of feet Flight recovery with engine running was broken Implemented X-IvAp COM2 workaround. Added disabling of COM1/2 on initial load Landing lights were on with no power Reflection light source for standby instrument on the glareshield needs to be animated GASC cabin rate should be higher, seen up to 890 ft/min IRL Small VRAM memory leak fixes Implemented custom logging facility to capture crash dumps without overwriting them Flightlog units were incorrect for GPS alt and waypoint distance Position restore would incorrectly place aircraft into the air when ground lowered due to terrain flattening settings change or change in scenery Bad unit conversion would produce spurious terrain alerts on landing at high-altitude airports Increased RTC/ITI runway distance inhibit threshold to allow for approaches into runways with close-by terrain. Airportdb could leak open file descriptors Possible use-after-free of runway data in runway data update As always, thanks for purchasing from X-Aviation! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you more in the future! Blue Skies, X-Aviation.com SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Applies to both FSX(SE) and P3D. Per QualityWings support forum: — We have just released a Hotfix for the Ultimate 787 Collection, which brings the current version number to V1.1.1. We would like to express our thanks to all our customers who provided feedback - good or bad - and thus assisted us greatly in finding solutions. Of course this hotfix does not address every single reported issue but it takes care of some high priority items that needed to be taken care of quickly. Now that the dust has settled a bit after the release we have a good idea of where we stand and what needs to be worked on. We will of course continue to improve the 787 in the next weeks and months. Some key aspects will be a rework of the EFB Dispatch page, improvements to VNAV / LNAV, stability/performance optimization and more. - The post goes on to describe two install options (upgrade from v1.1.0 or full reinstall). SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/ultimate-787-version-1-1-1-released_topic10563.html NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
UPDATE: TOGA PROJECTS - ENVTEX FSX P3D Inbox x simMarket 10:42 AM (43 minutes ago) Reply to me Dear simMarket Customer, at simMarket you can now find a new version of your product: TOGA PROJECTS - ENVTEX FSX P3D You will find the link to download this update from your user account -> orders listing -> respective detailed order page on the bottom. TOGA_ENVTEX_FS9FSXP3D.exe TOGA_ENVTEX_FS9FSXP3D-1.bin TOGA_ENVTEX_FS9FSXP3D-2.bin Please read Envtex-How_to_download _install.pdf first. The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions, existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one. Envtex 1.1.1 changelog: - Now compatible with Envdir - Easier product updates - Rain & Snow effects and textures updated for P3Dv4 - Milkyway edges issue corrected for all simulators - Water spray effects updated Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. Best Regards, The simMarket Team ------ simFlight GmbH Kisdorfer Weg 15b 24568 Kaltenkirchen Germany Do not reply to this email as it will not be received. For any questions please see our support site at http://support.simmarket.com LINK TO SOURCE: https://secure.simmarket.com