- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
- DANGERS of FREEZING FUEL explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- ATLANTA | BOEING 777 LANDING 4K
- Lukla - Mount Everest Extreme - P3D preview
- Lufthansa (EFA) Citation Jet 1 - RARE Passenger Views during Touch & Go plus Landing!!! [AirClips]
- EAA's Tri-Motor Gets New Wings
- Airbus A380 landing with spectacular reverse thrust water spray 4K Video
- DC-8 FSX updated to version 2.1
- Canary Islands professional - Tenerife Sur released
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.08 Update
- Hilarious Passenger briefing 😂😂👨✈️
- MASSIVE Counter-Rotating Propsa of World's LARGEST Prop: Antonov 22 Takeoff! [AirClips]
- The Skypark introduce itself !
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - E3 2019 - Announce Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v114'.
Found 1 result
X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4 Update From X-Aviation TBM 900 v1.1.4 Free Update! View this email in your browser HotStart TBM 900 v1.1.4 Update! Ready for download now... Hello RedNeck, X-Aviation and HotStart are proud to announce the release of the TBM 900 v1.1.4 update. Here's what's changed in version 1.1.4: Added HUD circuit breaker. Deepened manipulators and fixed cabin pressure manipulator. Fuel indicator lines were misrendered and showing too low to the actual tank state. Fuel gauge lines should use a gradianted pattern, instead of a flat color. Added GPU exhaust particle effect. Added remap from X-Plane's TOGA_power to trigger our takeoff guidance and kill X-Plane's tendency to give full power as if we had A/THR. Added propeller tip vortices at high power and high humidity. Added FUEL SEL AUTO checklist item into the engine start checklist. Removed superflous AUX BP AUTO checklist item from the after start checklist. Implemented new airspeed and altitude tapes with better annunciator mode management. Implemented custom VS tape. Changed G1000 fuel units to gallons - should now show correct units in FPL fuel predictions. Fixed broken AP/TRIMS disconnect and AP off buttons in XP11.30. Switched to using tags for version IDs for more readable version strings. Use XPLMNavRef to avoid airports with inconsistent ICAOs in the X-Plane nav database confusing us. Implemented maximum climb torque and optimum cruise torque marks on the torque gauge. Squashed more marching ants. Added directly settable datarefs for all switches, so integration with external controllers and cockpits is simpler. Added direct set commands for all toggle controls to simplify integration for cockpit builders. Fixed broken alternate static port manipulator. Implemented DIMMER light switch on the overhead. Fixed missing approach pathways on ILS approaches. Adjusted rear seats so armrests are touching. Adjusted manipulators to reflect armrest changes. Fixed Nav/Strobe lights to be closer to the real thing. Chocks were sometimes misaligned. Added a vertical deflection dataref to align chocks to landing gear. EDM should be using the GASC-computed cabin altitude, not true cabin altitude. Bad fx_lin_multi field array could cause an assertion failure. Obstacle database was broken because FAA had switched to HTTPs and we weren't expecting that. XP11.30 reordered how the airport loading message is sent at start, leading to a double aircraft system init/deinit on aircraft reload via the Developer menu. Indicated airspeed computation was affected by pitot covers, yielding broken behavior for engine driftdown in windy conditions. Documented all custom switch datarefs + commands for cockpit builders. Can be found under Documentation/DataRefs+Commands.txt. Cockpit manipulator on MFD keypad for digit 0 has incorrect command assigned Fixed TerraMax license conflict causing TerraMax to sometimes deactivate momentarily. Fixed misaligned LOC with runway centerline. Added manual vertical realignment of GS transmitters with actual sim terrain elevation. As always, thanks for purchasing from X-Aviation! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you more in the future! Blue Skies, X-Aviation.com SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :