- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v114'.
Found 1 result
ssimmons1958 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsX-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4 Update From X-Aviation TBM 900 v1.1.4 Free Update! View this email in your browser HotStart TBM 900 v1.1.4 Update! Ready for download now... Hello RedNeck, X-Aviation and HotStart are proud to announce the release of the TBM 900 v1.1.4 update. Here's what's changed in version 1.1.4: Added HUD circuit breaker. Deepened manipulators and fixed cabin pressure manipulator. Fuel indicator lines were misrendered and showing too low to the actual tank state. Fuel gauge lines should use a gradianted pattern, instead of a flat color. Added GPU exhaust particle effect. Added remap from X-Plane's TOGA_power to trigger our takeoff guidance and kill X-Plane's tendency to give full power as if we had A/THR. Added propeller tip vortices at high power and high humidity. Added FUEL SEL AUTO checklist item into the engine start checklist. Removed superflous AUX BP AUTO checklist item from the after start checklist. Implemented new airspeed and altitude tapes with better annunciator mode management. Implemented custom VS tape. Changed G1000 fuel units to gallons - should now show correct units in FPL fuel predictions. Fixed broken AP/TRIMS disconnect and AP off buttons in XP11.30. Switched to using tags for version IDs for more readable version strings. Use XPLMNavRef to avoid airports with inconsistent ICAOs in the X-Plane nav database confusing us. Implemented maximum climb torque and optimum cruise torque marks on the torque gauge. Squashed more marching ants. Added directly settable datarefs for all switches, so integration with external controllers and cockpits is simpler. Added direct set commands for all toggle controls to simplify integration for cockpit builders. Fixed broken alternate static port manipulator. Implemented DIMMER light switch on the overhead. Fixed missing approach pathways on ILS approaches. Adjusted rear seats so armrests are touching. Adjusted manipulators to reflect armrest changes. Fixed Nav/Strobe lights to be closer to the real thing. Chocks were sometimes misaligned. Added a vertical deflection dataref to align chocks to landing gear. EDM should be using the GASC-computed cabin altitude, not true cabin altitude. Bad fx_lin_multi field array could cause an assertion failure. Obstacle database was broken because FAA had switched to HTTPs and we weren't expecting that. XP11.30 reordered how the airport loading message is sent at start, leading to a double aircraft system init/deinit on aircraft reload via the Developer menu. Indicated airspeed computation was affected by pitot covers, yielding broken behavior for engine driftdown in windy conditions. Documented all custom switch datarefs + commands for cockpit builders. Can be found under Documentation/DataRefs+Commands.txt. Cockpit manipulator on MFD keypad for digit 0 has incorrect command assigned Fixed TerraMax license conflict causing TerraMax to sometimes deactivate momentarily. Fixed misaligned LOC with runway centerline. Added manual vertical realignment of GS transmitters with actual sim terrain elevation. As always, thanks for purchasing from X-Aviation! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you more in the future! Blue Skies, X-Aviation.com SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :