- Airline Interview Prep: Boldmethod Live
- IFR Alternate Requirements: Boldmethod Live
- Power-On Stalls: Boldmethod Live
- F16-C available to preorder | save 20%
- New MK-Studios Dublin Airport Previews
- Imaginesim Releases Austin KAUS V2
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - BOEING 787 + AIRBUS A350 Air SHOW (4K)
- FACING MY FEARS! - TBM850 Bahamas Flight VLOG
- I Flew it, you have 7 days to WIN it! AOPA Sweepstakes Super Cub on amphibious Floats!
- Air Combat Command Demo Teams to Perform at AirVenture 2019
- VC10 Professional - v1.30 Update
- New Time Zone Fixer Patch(V1.4.1) released
- Imaginesim Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Austin V2 on X-Plane
- Celebrate 50 Years in Oshkosh This Summer!
- Lakeland Aero Club
- New Previews of the Just Flight 747 Classic
- Threshold shared "Felis Completes Modelling of 747-200 Cockpit
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Seattle Boeing Field Approach Video
- xEnviro 1.10b73 18h timelapse in 9 min
- Threshold Exclusive: Hot Start Challenger 650 Announced + Previews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v116'.
Found 1 result
X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.6 Update From X-Aviation TBM 900 v1.1.6 Free Update! View this email in your browser HotStart TBM 900 v1.1.6 Update! Ready for download now... Hello Stephen, X-Aviation and HotStart are proud to announce the release of the TBM 900 v1.1.6 update. Click here and login! Simply re-download your original purchase. Here's what's changed in version 1.1.6: Improvements / New Features: Implemented new LOC guidance code to work around the need to set CDI to front course. Implemented YD phaseout with airspeed. Added multi-threaded rendering support for synthetic vision. SYN VIS should now be much cheaper on performance. New rain effects using async compute. Available only on Windows & Linux. Mac gets the old rain effect. Implemented the "Vertical track" audio message. Made SYN VIS horizon headings more readable by adding darker outline. Redesigned steering force control logic to better handle centering forces. Bug Fixes: Steering had a confusing delay on it, which made for difficult directional control. Turning on NAV or STROBE lights should disable red wingtip beacons. Overspeed should come on at 269 KIAS and turn off at 268 KIAS. Reverse numbers should be 27-35 trq, 1850 rpm, Ng 85%. Gear manual extension rates were incorrect. WXR-related crash during resumption of previously interrupted flight. "FMS LFE" should be automatic upon FPL entry on the ground. Pushing Go-Around should put the HSI back into GPS mode. Replaced aural_warn_test and gear_warn recordings with cleaner samples. Implemented OVERSPEED aural message. Force the avionics_on dataref to 1. When we had the A/P override set, unset it if the CDI mode changes. SYN VIS north horizon heading should be 360 and sub-100 headings shouldn't have a leading '0'. SYN VIS airport loading could fail sporadically, resulting in missing runways. SYN VIS old method of computing airport label placement was broken. AIRAC cycle 1904 was mislabeled as 1304. Make sure GL_BLEND is enabled, because in X-Plane windowing context it sometimes isn't. Bezel drawing didn't work in popped-out windows due to X-Plane swapping in a different OpenGL context. X-Plane 11.32r2 seems to have broken our Vertex Array Object processing, so we have to work around that. As always, thanks for purchasing from X-Aviation! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you more in the future! Blue Skies, X-Aviation.com Copyright © 2019 X-Aviation, All rights reserved. You are receiving this e-mail as a customer to this product Our mailing address is: X-Aviation P.O. Box 290213 Port Orange, FL 32129 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :