- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v14'.
Found 2 results
Aeroplane Heaven 'Flying Boxcar' - v1.4 Update Aeroplane Heaven 'Flying Boxcar' - v1.4 Update Dear Sir/Madam, As you bought Aeroplane Heaven's Fairchild C-119F 'Flying Boxcar' add-on from the Just Flight website, we're letting you know that new v1.4 software is now available. This small update animates the co-pilot's trimming indicator. If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the installer to get the latest v1.4 version of the aircraft. Best wishes, The Just Flight Crew SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
A rather small update to an older scenery, Drzewiecki Design’s EPKK Krakow has been updated to v1.4. Changes include removed demolished buildings, inserted new constructed buildings, upgraded apron light lighting, and more. While this may not be the biggest update, Drzewiecki did acknowledge that while some areas, like ground markings, weren’t updated, v1.4 is an important step towards any potential updates in the future. V1.4 can be had for free (provided you already own the product, obviously) and the demo has been updated as well to reflect the new changes. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/drzewiecki-design-krakow-updated-to-v1-4/