- Airline Interview Prep: Boldmethod Live
- IFR Alternate Requirements: Boldmethod Live
- Power-On Stalls: Boldmethod Live
- F16-C available to preorder | save 20%
- New MK-Studios Dublin Airport Previews
- Imaginesim Releases Austin KAUS V2
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - BOEING 787 + AIRBUS A350 Air SHOW (4K)
- FACING MY FEARS! - TBM850 Bahamas Flight VLOG
- I Flew it, you have 7 days to WIN it! AOPA Sweepstakes Super Cub on amphibious Floats!
- Air Combat Command Demo Teams to Perform at AirVenture 2019
- VC10 Professional - v1.30 Update
- New Time Zone Fixer Patch(V1.4.1) released
- Imaginesim Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Austin V2 on X-Plane
- Celebrate 50 Years in Oshkosh This Summer!
- Lakeland Aero Club
- New Previews of the Just Flight 747 Classic
- Threshold shared "Felis Completes Modelling of 747-200 Cockpit
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Seattle Boeing Field Approach Video
- xEnviro 1.10b73 18h timelapse in 9 min
- Threshold Exclusive: Hot Start Challenger 650 Announced + Previews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v18'.
Found 1 result
Flysimware Falcon 50 Beta v1.8 Released by MAX DYBA on 3RD MARCH 2019 NEWSP3D FACEBOOK TWITTER REDDIT In a post on their forum, Flysimware has announced that they’ve released their Falcon 50 to v1.8 beta for FSX/SE and Prepar3D. The version 1.8 beta build brings along a new visual fuel truck for changing fuel payloads, new sounds, increased poly counts and more which can be found at the end of this article. Owners of this aircraft can only grab a hold of this beta build if they’ve purchased it from Flysimware’s store. If you don’t already own Flysimware’s Falcon 50, you can grab a hold of it on simMarket for a price of €43.91 (Excl. VAT) for FSX/SE and Prepar3D v1-4. New Features New visual Fuel truck for changing fuel payloads. New gear sound with wind, new wind sound, new wheel whine sound and flaps handle sound. Tires are increased in polys to make the roundness smoother. Fixes Improved glareshield lighting. Tooltip for the vertical speed hold fixed for fsx. The Hobart sound fixed. Both HSI ADF/VOR needle updated. See the new updated user manual page 10 section 9 for detailed info. TAGS : BETADASSAULTFALCON 50FLYSIMWAREUPDATE SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flysimware-falcon-50-beta-v1-8-released/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flysimware-falcon-50-beta-v1-8-released/