- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v18'.
Found 1 result
Flysimware Falcon 50 Beta v1.8 Released by MAX DYBA on 3RD MARCH 2019 NEWSP3D FACEBOOK TWITTER REDDIT In a post on their forum, Flysimware has announced that they’ve released their Falcon 50 to v1.8 beta for FSX/SE and Prepar3D. The version 1.8 beta build brings along a new visual fuel truck for changing fuel payloads, new sounds, increased poly counts and more which can be found at the end of this article. Owners of this aircraft can only grab a hold of this beta build if they’ve purchased it from Flysimware’s store. If you don’t already own Flysimware’s Falcon 50, you can grab a hold of it on simMarket for a price of €43.91 (Excl. VAT) for FSX/SE and Prepar3D v1-4. New Features New visual Fuel truck for changing fuel payloads. New gear sound with wind, new wind sound, new wheel whine sound and flaps handle sound. Tires are increased in polys to make the roundness smoother. Fixes Improved glareshield lighting. Tooltip for the vertical speed hold fixed for fsx. The Hobart sound fixed. Both HSI ADF/VOR needle updated. See the new updated user manual page 10 section 9 for detailed info. TAGS : BETADASSAULTFALCON 50FLYSIMWAREUPDATE SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flysimware-falcon-50-beta-v1-8-released/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flysimware-falcon-50-beta-v1-8-released/