- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v32'.
Found 1 result
UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.2 X-PLANE 11 Dear simMarket Customer, at simMarket you can now find a new version of your product: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.2 X-PLANE 11 go to your simmarket account to download new version KPVD_-_V3.2.zip This is a complete replacement for previous versions, existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one. Fixed: Reduced terminal light size to more accurate falloff Fixed ortho imagery New buildings Fixed compatiblity with modified "lights.txt" Fixed green fabric wall Fixed WT3 Routes Fixed trees Sizing of baggage carts Terminal night lighting Fixed airport boundry floating issue Removed static feeder plane since WT3 has them now Added: Garage LIT textures New trees New runway textures New revamped traffic using Groundtraffic plugin by Marginal More vehicles (shuttles, busses, trucks) New lights on hangars and UPS building New concrete textures Fixed exclusions Fixed missing baseball field lights Added rock monument Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. Best Regards, The simMarket Team SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com/default-en.html NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com/default-en.html