- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
- UPDATE: JUSTSIM - MALTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - P3D
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v33 p3d'.
Found 1 result
ssimmons1958 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Reboot Updated to V3.3 (P3D V4 Only!) Version 3.3 is an update for owners of the P3D V4 version of FS2Crew NGX Reboot! This update was released on 26 January 2019. All updates are built into the main installer only. To obtain the update, login to your FS2Crew account, click "Completed Orders", re-download and re-install. There is no need to uninstall the old version first. V3.3 CHANGE LOG (P3D V4 Version Only - PMDG 737 NGX Reboot) 1.Bug fixes (mostly related to altering the various Config Options). SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/