- Watch out! AIRBUS A380 BEHIND YOU - BIG PLANES everywhere - Frankfurt Airport (4K)
- CAE3 Campbell River Water Aerodrome Freeware Coming Soon!
- PhotoSim Labs Confirm Conversion of Bahamas for X-Plane has Begun
- [Update: Pricing] MK-Studios Releases Tenerife South V2
- JarDesign Releases Co-Pilot Beta for Flight Factor 767
- PrealSoft Releases Casablanca for FSX/P3D
- Airplanes in their natural habitat Impressive Contrails
- SINGAPORE | BOEING 777 TAKEOFF 4K
- Ultra Weather XP 2.5 Released
- REX Environment Force coming soon
- Developer Month: Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- ToLiss Releases New Update for A319
- MSK Production Islamabad Airport Package Announced
- First TrueEarth USA Sneak Peek!
- Froogle streams on twitch again
- AOA Simulations Developing Tricycle Variant of RV-8
- Aivlasoft EFB v2.0 Now Available for X-Plane
- Frank Dainese/Fabio Bellini Eiger Park 3D Release Date Announced
- SFD Global: Close-Ups of Terrain Textures
- X-Plane Sales Rundown - Easter 2019
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v40'.
Found 1 result
Flysimware's Learjet 35A V4.0 Update January 14.2019 View online / Forward to friends Feel free to join our Facebook group! Newsletter from Flysimware Simulation Software - Digital Store Flysimware specializes in making tools, missions, trains, aircraft and helicopters for Flight Simulator 9, Flight Simulator X, MSTS and Prepar3D. We strive to give you the highest quality since 2008. Flysimware currently produces high quality vintage and modern aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX Steam Edition and Prepar3D. READ MORE Hi Stephen Simmons New update available at Flysimware Simulation Software - Digital Store Flysimware has a new update - Learjet 35A VERSION 4.0 is available. Flysimware Learjet 35A $41.99 Flysimware's - Learjet 35A Learjet 35A VERSION 4.0: New autopilot panel with real world layout. Includes new buttons and new modes and lights for increased realism. For example a LRN (Long Range Navigation) light now indicates GPS course capture on the NAV mode button as in the real a/c. A FNL (Final) light indicates when your setup for approach and under 1000 AGL. Improved Flight Director response time when the Flight Director is deselected (removed delay when FD arms retract.) Updated landing and taxi lights. Landing lights now better illuminate the runway starting from a height of about 100ft as viewed from the cockpit. Combined the Altitude Alerter and Altimeter gauges as will be required by the FAA starting in 2020. Updated cockpit lighting to improve visibility of switches, etc. Updated electrical system with more accurate voltages and to better simulate HSI and Altimeter gauges dependency on electrical power. Fixed bug causing cabin pressure knob to get stuck. Fixed an inherent sim bug that allowed the RMI to incorrectly point towards a Localizer source. Updated Glide Slope capture code to better warn of Glide Slope deviations. Updated calibration of the AOA gauges for improved realism. Improved accuracy of the engine ITT gauges. Updated the flight dynamics. A number of minor updates such as adding sound to the No Smoking and Seatbelt switches, relocated the Avionics switch, removed some erroneous sounds, etc. New navigation, strobe and beacon lights resized for P3D. The P3D preview window will show the aircraft model at the correct alignment and size. Added missing cigarette lighter plug and audio jacks in cabin for each station. Updated the Flight Manual. READ MORE SOURCE INFOhttps://www.flysimware.com DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.flysimware.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.flysimware.com