- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'v42'.
Found 3 results
UPDATE: FLYTAMPA - BOSTON REBOOTED V4.2 Dear simMarket Customer, at simMarket you can now find a new version of your product: FLYTAMPA - BOSTON REBOOTED V.4 You will find the link to download this update from your user account -> orders listing -> respective detailed order page on the bottom. (FlyTampa_Universal_P3D_Setup.exe) The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions, existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one. Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. Best Regards, The simMarket Team ------ simFlight GmbH Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 28 24568 Kaltenkirchen Germany SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Excerpt from website: Hello all, I am very happy to announce that our latest A320-X update release for Prepar3D v4 is now live. Please get it from here. You will also need the latest Spotlights v188.8.131.52 from here. We are all quite aware that this is a very anticipated release and the excitement is real around the Labs as well! There is good reason for this: This A320-X update carries several logic, performance and stability improvements, but it also allows us to showcase some entirely new and, if we may say so, very powerful dynamic effects capabilities in Prepar3D v4 that we've developed in the past months that are "truly never seen before" (tm). I'd like this excitement to become contagious, so I will not say much more. For all the improvements, fixes and updates, head over to the dev link below (You may need to be signed in to view it). SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/announcement/9-feb-2018-a320-x-for-p3dv42-update-now-available-and-road-map/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Since the release of Prepar3D V4.2, people have been keen to upgrade to take advantage of some of the new features and fixes. Of course with any update with a sim comes the risk of a product loosing compatibility. Typically, decimal updates (.X) don’t cause issues with aircraft, but some users are reporting problems with their PMDG products. Today, Robert provided a brief update on the situation. Some users are reporting that either the screen loads black or causes a crash to desktop (CTD). This issue isn’t consistent among all users. As you might imagine, PMDG has access to the beta builds of Prepar3D from Lookheed Martin, which is available to their team to ensure their products work. During testing of V4.2, the developers reported no issues with PMDG products working. However, since the release of the RTM version of 4.2, it is believed that some things have broken since. For those users who have contacted PMDG’s support system has been suggested to start the sim with a default aircraft and change it to their preferred PMDG aircraft afterwards. This appears to solve the issue and the aircraft then behaves normally thereafter. As for what PMDG are doing about it, they’re first identifying where the problem lies. It is either an issue with Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D 4.2 or with the aircraft itself. If it’s PMDG products, then it’s in their control and they’ll aim to fix it with a timely fix. If it’s to do with V4.2, then it’ll be down to LM to fix. PMDG has assured us that they’ll keep us informed going forward and they’re hoping to have the issue fixed soon. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/531258-14feb18-prepar3d-v42-release-and-resulting-issues-it-brings/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/pmdg-issues-statement-prepar3d-v4-2-related-issues/