- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
- Further Previews of Maps2XPlane Seychelles4XP
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'virtual'.
Found 7 results
Having heard conversation about the flashlight in XP I went hunting...and as the universe would...it delivered. Lorby_SI Developer Lorby Flashlight has received a small update: Spot light has been improved, more range, less brightness Option to switch your camera together with the light Option to put the light on an external (aircraft) camera Fixed the issue where the system tray icon would stay behind after closing the app The Flashlight is available as a free download on the Lorby-SI website Best regards SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://www.lorby-si.com/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Looking forward to this one. ? Milviz Previews Their ATR 72 Virtual Cockpit Perhaps one of flightsim’s most longed for regional airliners, the ATR 72, Milviz announced that they would be taking up the challenge of bringing the aircraft into our sims way back in March of 2017. Since then, it hasn’t been mentioned very much aside from Milviz’s “Flying with the Boss” back in May 2017 and a preview of the external model earlier this year in March (which I just noticed we forgot to report on..oops). Today, we now have a new preview of where all the magic happens; the cockpit! Do bear in mind that the aircraft is still a major work in progress and many things still haven’t been completed, or even started, yet. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/fsx-previews/milviz-previews-their-atr-72-virtual-cockpit/
BVAI was created by members of Boston Virtual ARTCC for the flight simulation community. BVAI is a complete AI package featuring your favorite aircraft and airlines for VATSIM. The package includes more than 100 aircraft models and 2,000 liveries, compatible with all versions of FSX and Prepar3D. Best of all it is free to download. For VAtsim and AI this is what we have been waiting for.....compatible with P3D V4,x SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://bvai.bvartcc.com/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :