- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
- UPDATE: JUSTSIM - MALTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - P3D
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'virtual'.
Found 7 results
Having heard conversation about the flashlight in XP I went hunting...and as the universe would...it delivered. Lorby_SI Developer Lorby Flashlight has received a small update: Spot light has been improved, more range, less brightness Option to switch your camera together with the light Option to put the light on an external (aircraft) camera Fixed the issue where the system tray icon would stay behind after closing the app The Flashlight is available as a free download on the Lorby-SI website Best regards SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://www.lorby-si.com/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Looking forward to this one. ? Milviz Previews Their ATR 72 Virtual Cockpit Perhaps one of flightsim’s most longed for regional airliners, the ATR 72, Milviz announced that they would be taking up the challenge of bringing the aircraft into our sims way back in March of 2017. Since then, it hasn’t been mentioned very much aside from Milviz’s “Flying with the Boss” back in May 2017 and a preview of the external model earlier this year in March (which I just noticed we forgot to report on..oops). Today, we now have a new preview of where all the magic happens; the cockpit! Do bear in mind that the aircraft is still a major work in progress and many things still haven’t been completed, or even started, yet. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/fsx-previews/milviz-previews-their-atr-72-virtual-cockpit/
Malexdu posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsBVAI was created by members of Boston Virtual ARTCC for the flight simulation community. BVAI is a complete AI package featuring your favorite aircraft and airlines for VATSIM. The package includes more than 100 aircraft models and 2,000 liveries, compatible with all versions of FSX and Prepar3D. Best of all it is free to download. For VAtsim and AI this is what we have been waiting for.....compatible with P3D V4,x SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://bvai.bvartcc.com/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
angeli662 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics