- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'windows'.
Found 3 results
Windows 10 Update Causing Severe In-Game Performance Issues I hope this doesn't effect us. Another day, another buggy patch from the flagship gaming OS. Windows 10 Update KB4482887, has been confirmed by Microsoft to severely hamper performance in certain games. From Destiny 2, to Sea of Thieves and beyond, the performance hits themselves are reportedly hardware agnostic, it doesn’t matter if you’re running AMD, Intel or Nvidia, you’ll likely fall prey to both frame rate drops in game, and severe input lag. Microsoft’s official statement reads: “After installing KB4482887, users may notice graphics and mouse performance degredation with desktop gaming when playing certain games (eg: Destiny 2). According to the company, it’s working on a resolution to the issue and should provide an update in an upcoming release. For the time being users can uninstall KB4482887 to regain the lost performance. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.tomshardware.com/news/microsoft-update-ruins-gaming-performance,38761.html NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/551393-for-those-running-win10/
First, open Control Panel/Power Options and make sure it isn't already enabled . To enable ultimate performance mode. You will need to make sure that you have installed the latest Windows April 2018 update. Ultimate performance mode is only available to Windows Workstation, but you can enable it in any edition of Windows. Open a command prompt with admin privileges and type in the following: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 Then when you go into power plans, you should see ultimate performance mode listed. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.davebennett.tech/how-to-enable-ultimate-performance-mode-in-windows-10/