- BA flight goes to wrong country by mistake
- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'windows'.
Found 3 results
Windows 10 Update Causing Severe In-Game Performance Issues I hope this doesn't effect us. Another day, another buggy patch from the flagship gaming OS. Windows 10 Update KB4482887, has been confirmed by Microsoft to severely hamper performance in certain games. From Destiny 2, to Sea of Thieves and beyond, the performance hits themselves are reportedly hardware agnostic, it doesn’t matter if you’re running AMD, Intel or Nvidia, you’ll likely fall prey to both frame rate drops in game, and severe input lag. Microsoft’s official statement reads: “After installing KB4482887, users may notice graphics and mouse performance degredation with desktop gaming when playing certain games (eg: Destiny 2). According to the company, it’s working on a resolution to the issue and should provide an update in an upcoming release. For the time being users can uninstall KB4482887 to regain the lost performance. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.tomshardware.com/news/microsoft-update-ruins-gaming-performance,38761.html NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/551393-for-those-running-win10/
First, open Control Panel/Power Options and make sure it isn't already enabled . To enable ultimate performance mode. You will need to make sure that you have installed the latest Windows April 2018 update. Ultimate performance mode is only available to Windows Workstation, but you can enable it in any edition of Windows. Open a command prompt with admin privileges and type in the following: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 Then when you go into power plans, you should see ultimate performance mode listed. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.davebennett.tech/how-to-enable-ultimate-performance-mode-in-windows-10/