- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
- UPDATE: JUSTSIM - MALTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - P3D
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'wip'.
Found 5 results
eaim1973 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFSElite Exclusive: SSG CRJ-700 WIP Cockpit Previews by MAX DYBA on 5TH FEBRUARY 2019 PREVIEWSXPL We’ve been closely following progress on Supercritical Simulation Group‘s high-fidelity, work-in-progress CRJ-700 for a while now. The team has graciously provided us with some exclusive previews of the CRJ’s work-in-progress cockpit modelled by Andrzej (AJ) Borysewicz and textured by Konstantinos (Kostas) Koronakis in-sim. Formed back in 2011, SSG consists of 7 team members plus technical consultants such as real-world pilots who work very hard to bring quality add-on aircraft to the market for the X-Plane community. Popular aircraft which they’ve developed so far include the SSG E-Jets Evolution Series and 747-8 series. These exclusive previews are the first of many which you’ll be seeing of the SSG CRJ-700’s cockpit in-detail. A lot of attention has been paid to making this cockpit strongly resemble a regularly used Bombardier CRJ-700 with decals, wear, tear and more. The CRJ will include a custom EFB to manage aircraft load, control doors and more. The price will be similar to that of their E-Jets Evolution Series and an end of 2019 release is speculated. Systems are not yet integrated into this version of the aircraft shown meaning we don’t have much information on those as of yet. The systems shown on the PFD and navigational display are only placeholders. All systems will be strung together and coded with SASL and are said to represent their real-world counterparts as closely as possible. Do bear in mind that all of these previews display an incomplete and work-in-progress product and may not at all resemble the final product. You can find out more about SSG’s CRJ-Series by joining their official Facebook group where you can see more previews, videos and ask questions. We’ll ensure to keep you up-to-date on the latest regarding the SSG CRJ-Series for X-Plane 11. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://store.x-plane.org/search.asp?keyword=E-Jets+Evolution&search=Search NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/fselite-exclusive-ssg-crj-700-wip-cockpit-previews/
Courtesy of FSElite .. hopefully adding more realism to Africa soon in P3Dv4.. — Gaffer Simulations are relatively unknown within the flight sim community, but they’re looking to make big waves very soon with a release of O.R Tambo International Airport. The South African airport near Johannesburg is one of the largest in the country and has many routes in and out on a frequent basis. The renders sent to us exclusively showcase the work that has been so far completed on this project. The developer, Gaffer Simulations, tells us that the scenery will be exclusively for P3Dv4 and will feature high quality building models and texturing, custom ground polys, dynamic lighting and SODE jetways. — See screenshots of the current WIP via the fselite link below ... SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/fselite-exclusive-gaffersimulations-or-tambo-international-airport-previews/
Hello loungers, Haven't posted anything in a while, so when I saw this plane come across my news feed on Facebook I had to share. Here are previews of the upcoming freeware 717-200! TFDi, WHERE YALL AT???!!!! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688259751494350/permalink/2052448101742178/
Mister Predrag posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsThe preview of SP3 update for the "NGX Cockpit Sound Immersion" soundpack and soon to be released "737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack HD".SP3 update will be out in the next 48hrs, CFM engine soundpack hopefully in the next 10 days.Cheers all! EDIT: SP3 is available! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://secure.simmarket.com/immersive-audio-ngx-cockpit-sound-immersion-fsx-p3d.phtml NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :