- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'working'.
Found 3 results
Huge news just arrived from ASDG a few hours ago. Apparently, the team is now working on a Cessna Citation X. See the full announcement: Following their outstanding Super Cub I have no doubts that this will be another masterpiece for our platform! Great choice and godspeed, ASDG! If you can’t pull this off, nobody can! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/140713-asdg-cessna-citation-x/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/asdg-working-on-cessna-citation-x/
Stairport Sceneries, critically acclaimed for their Svalbard4XPlane scenery which was developed in cooperation with Maps2XPlane (see our review of this masterpiece here), announced a much-needed destination today! This destination is KASE Aspen–Pitkin County Airport. Not a lot more I can tell you now, unfortunately. What I can tell is that I am a beta tester of this scenery and although it certainly does need more polishing it looks good already (as you can see on the screenshots yourself). Expect more information soon. For now, enjoy these screenshots! LINK TO SOURCE: https://flightdeckx.com/