Alright desktop warriors. I wanted to put this out there to see if anyone would be up for doing some DCS flying. Specifically once we have a few pilots and decent skills with your chosen aircraft to run missions and such. Now i'll say that I do not have my own server and there are servers out there but of course your at the whim of whomever runs the server and its rules and such.

If you happen to have a server that has some good rules in place, abit of moderation to keep the trolling off and such please let us know. I'd like to be able to fly and fight on a server without having to deal with asshattery and in the end of course have fun and blowing things up!!

SOURCE INFO

DEVELOPER POST LINK :  

NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :  

UnPinned posts

Well gents, lets hope we can get a few more pilots onboard and then we can look to work something out. Of course timing is everything since we are shotgunned around the world

That would have been my method to use for sure and then go from there. If anything I would guess Fri-Sun would be ideal and maybe for most Sunday would be even better as I think most people just kick back and relax on Sundays anyways

I will be moving out of the country where I am now and  back to my home country, so most likely in the coming months I will not be able to join, but rest assured I will join as soon I'm all setup. Can't wait to fly and blow up stuff with you guys!