FQvitWu.png

GAMEWISP IS SHUTTING DOWN IN 2 WEEKS and we're excited to have moved to Patreon. We hope you will follow us there with your continued support.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

FAQ: https://www.theskylounge.tv/forums/topic/11798-urgent-rip-gamewisp-hello-patreon/

Just wondering, how many of you saw all you needed to see, heard all you needed to hear on Saturday and wish that you had flown home on Saturday afternoon/night?

SOURCE INFO

DEVELOPER POST LINK :  

NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :  

UnPinned posts

@PapaG missed seeing you at the Expo. Dinner was great and was nice meeting you. I could of seen everything in one day but going back for 3+ hours on Sunday was nice too. Less hectic on day 2. 

I was stuck hauling around my luggage on Sunday. I did ask the head guy if next year they could have a room set aside for luggage drop off. He said he would lo into it.

Saturday was great. The excitement was awesome, and the atmosphere was electric. But, with lots of people attending, spending time at the booths was difficult. Sunday was far more laid back and I was able to talk more, and learn more from the exhibitors. And, if I had not stuck around on I would not be here, as I  met the guys from The Sky Lounge on Sunday.