FQvitWu.png

GAMEWISP IS SHUTTING DOWN IN 2 WEEKS and we're excited to have moved to Patreon. We hope you will follow us there with your continued support.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

FAQ: https://www.theskylounge.tv/forums/topic/11798-urgent-rip-gamewisp-hello-patreon/

eaim1973

real-world Belgian mechanic accidentally destroys an F-16 fighter jet with cannon

UnPinned posts

Words fail me .. I bet @Noodle has a few choice words to add in the next OnApproach episode on this topic!

"A bunch of things must have gone wrong ..." if you fired your cannon on the ground like a dufus?!

iron egale Iron, Eagle, Bloopers, Chappy, Doug, Masters, Luis, Gossett, Jr., Air, Force iron eagle chappy GIF

26 minutes ago, TomcatUK said:

Words fail me .. I bet @Noodle has a few choice words to add in the next OnApproach episode on this topic!

"A bunch of things must have gone wrong ..." if you fired your cannon on the ground like a dufus?!

iron egale Iron, Eagle, Bloopers, Chappy, Doug, Masters, Luis, Gossett, Jr., Air, Force iron eagle chappy GIF

You'd think this would be an impossible thing to achieve on the ground,someone with more knowledge than me might think otherwise @TomcatUK

Late on this however what I do not understand is why they have armed aircraft with non armed aircraft. What I am accustomed to (again US Military) you would normally have armed/loaded aircraft in an area for specifically that. It boggles my mind additionally that your doing maintenance on an aircraft (should have been done previous to being armed) that is ready to go. AND what in the hell possessed the maintainer to powerup, arm AND fire the damn gun.

Maybe the maintainer had no clue the bird was loaded (that brings up more issues) and was checking system functionality but all in all this is a HUGE breakdown in well everything. So much more I could say on this but I'll leave it there