FQvitWu.png

GAMEWISP IS SHUTTING DOWN IN 2 WEEKS and we're excited to have moved to Patreon. We hope you will follow us there with your continued support.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

FAQ: https://www.theskylounge.tv/forums/topic/11798-urgent-rip-gamewisp-hello-patreon/

Sign in to follow this  
Ivana Fly

cargospotter BOEING 747 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES - Challenge accepted! (4K)

0.jpg
Lots of Boeing 747` s , beautfiul weather and great videography possibilities - What else do you need for a fantastic day? You can combine all of it at Liege, one of europes biggest cargo airports and my favorite airport. The first Boeing 747 operator is Air Atlanta Icelandic. They leased out three Boeing 747` s to Chapman Freeborn which is a well known cargo operator in the world. Those Boeing 747` s received special Magma titles. They mainly operate cargo charters from Africa to Liege and Doncaster in the UK.

The second Boeing 747 belongs to CAL Cargo Airlines and received special "Challenge accepted" titles. It` s CAL` s newest claim and I kinda like it.

I also included a few more airplanes which visited Liege this day, including a Kalitta B747, Astral B747, Fedex B777 and Iceland Air Cargo Boeing 757.

Thanks for watching, new videos every tuesday and friday.

SOURCE