FQvitWu.png

GAMEWISP IS SHUTTING DOWN IN 2 WEEKS and we're excited to have moved to Patreon. We hope you will follow us there with your continued support.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

FAQ: https://www.theskylounge.tv/forums/topic/11798-urgent-rip-gamewisp-hello-patreon/

Gibbon

x-plane Skyline Simulations Release Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi LIAA

Skyline Simulations Release Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi LIAA

45652630 953298838194735 1073900334063026176 O

In a recent Facebook post, Skyline Simulations announced the release of their latest work for X-Plane.

Taking its name from a Medal of Valor receiver, Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is located 50 nautical miles North of Rome and is a popular spot for general aviation traffic. The airport operates a preferential one-way-in/one-way-out policy for its 870-metre long asphalt runway. With a plethora of features to cover the airport, as well as the surrounding scenery, this area has been faithfully recreated in-sim.

Features

• Animated hangar doors, vehicles and ground traffic
  • UHD custom textures
  • Custom mesh
  • PBR materials
  • Ground reflections and decals
  • 3D grass and vegetation
  • Ultra-high resolution ortho scenery for the surrounding area for more than 7km
  • Hundreds of 3D objects
  • Accurate city of Terni
  • Night textures
  • Cherts included

Skyline Simulations’ Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is available from their store for $21.90 and is available for X-Plane 10 and 11.

SOURCE INFO

UnPinned posts
2 hours ago, Gibbon said:

It does not show up easily any more when I look so this might happen a lot

Did it used to? Care to elaborate? What broke, i'll fix!

car repair GIF

It seems to update the topics slower now for me now, or so it seems.  I have looked for a few topics before i've posted and not seen them, yet a couple had been already submitted?

Just now, Gibbon said:

It seems to update the topics slower now for me now, or so it seems.  I have looked for a few topics before i've posted and not seen them, yet a couple had been already submitted?

Great feedback, so slower loading? What page, the main page with the full list of topics? or the topic itself.

Yes , what I normally do is go in to Topics now and look through the list before I post anything,  just to check that the articles I'm going to post are not in there, then I post stuff.

but this week though I have had messages from CrazyK saying posted, a few days this week tbh this has happened.