FQvitWu.png

GAMEWISP IS SHUTTING DOWN IN 2 WEEKS and we're excited to have moved to Patreon. We hope you will follow us there with your continued support.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

FAQ: https://www.theskylounge.tv/forums/topic/11798-urgent-rip-gamewisp-hello-patreon/

UnPinned posts

Thanks Gibbon.

Watching that reminded me of the time when the last operational Vulcans were dispersed around the Uk. Some were sent out by lorry in bits while others were flown in, like the one in the old video below at the old Sunderland Airport, now the site of Nissan UK .The video is low quality, but this footage was taken in 1981/82. Luckily my mother worked at the airport and I was allowed to have the day off school to watch it land, I was so close (way beyond the public viewing area, more near to the taxi way, before the time that health and safety was a thing) I felt the roar of them Olympus engines shake my body to the core.

I grew up and still live close to Woodford (EGCD) so the Avro Vulcan is a big part of my life and still remains my favourite all time aircraft, such a special machine. 😊