Sign in to follow this  
Ivana Fly

cargospotter 10 BIG PLANES crossing a RIVER - BOEING 747, Airbus A330 using a BRIDGE at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)

0.jpg
Amsterdam Schiphol is an amazing airport. You can observe several heavy planes every day and yesterday I tried to film a few heavies crossing the small river on its way to the Polderbaan. I recorded a few Airbus A330` s, Boeing 747`s and many more. Schiphol is my favorite airport in europe cause at some spots you don` t have any fences which block the view on the tarmac. The airport is only surrounded by these small rivers which act as a fence between the airport area and the normal area.

I spent about 40 minutes at this location and my highlight was the Airbus A330 of Aeroflot. The Airbus looks stunning in the livery. Right after I finished filming at this spot I drove around the entire airport to film a special Boeing 747 from Japan which I will show you in another video. The landing footage was recorded at runway 36R. Up to 100 planespotters showed up to take pictures of the special 747 from Japan. I have never seen that many planespotters at Schiphol.

Thanks for watching, new videos every tuesday and friday.

SOURCE