ssimmons1958

misc. sim BUYER BEWARE-DANGER WILL ROBINSON-BOUGHT TWO SCENERIES AT UK2000 3 HOURS AGO STILL NO DOWNLOAD LINKS

SPENT 50 BUCKS THERE STILL NO LINKS TO DOWNLOAD MY BOUGHT PRODUCTS-VIA EMAIL

EVEN GOT ONLINE AND CONVERSED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ON FACEBOOK  SAID DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE NO LINKS IN MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM TO DOWN LOAD  THEN GAVE LINK TO FORM TO FILL OUT ,WHICH I DID AND SENT, THEN BANDED ME FROM FURTHER POSTS TO CS  AND FUNDS ARE DEBITED FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT

UPDATE-Finally posted links to my account 4 hours after buying them-do they not think people might freak out a bit after spending half a 100 dollar bill and dont get download links?-   duhhhhh        Safe to say probably gonna be my last uk2000 scenery purchase

SOURCE INFO

DEVELOPER POST LINK :  

NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :  

paypal invoice.png

order details.jpg

UnPinned posts

Original culprit may not be UK2000

I have just had a payment go astray - but in this case it was simMarket.  PayPal decided to dispute it, after accepting all my previous simMarket payments.

Once a payment is stopped it is somthing of a nightmare to sort out - PayPal customer service is a true oxymoron.