UnPinned posts
Posted (edited)

Loved the story.

Me on the other side of 50 played with the same idea as you. Getting a RPL or PPL. I wil not get this because of my bad eyes. I will not pas the required medical checkup needed by the RLD (the netherlands FAA). Love to read and hear stories of people achieving there dream of becomming a pilot.

SkyFive (50 times)

PS subscribed to your youtube channel

Edited by avdheide

Posted (edited)

The latest flight was Friday March 15th. We are back to Georgetown with towered 11kts crosswind pattern work. We have a new controller that was a little intimidating and yes I messed up some calls. Bringing the knee board from here on out. Made a few good landings, had one go around as we were way too high. Also made 2 short final landings no power. Overall was a good day. Took home the pre-solo exam and worked on it this weekend. I sent it to Jarrett already to review. Hopeful to solo this week, but not tomorrow. I would like a good 2 hours of pattern work before I do that. I am shooting for Friday, but we will see...

Edited by caderly_one