ssimmons1958

x-plane ASDG-Super Cub 11.30 update info and support

Posted February 21 (edited)

PilotAlva

•  
  • PilotAlva
  •  

Hello everyone, first of all apologies to everyone about the lack of presence in the forums , things have not been going according to what I had envisioned and for that Im terribly sorry

This of course brings me to the next point:

There will be a big update for the super cub coming in the following months:

- Bug Fixes I have gathered all the user reports in the forums regarding usability issues with the plane, those will be addressed plus,

- New set of avionics: 11.30 new autopilots will finally fix the current ap bugs, new AH mechanics and new digital avionics (transponder will 100% match the real unit down to every page in the manual, even the light sensor will be working) the radio stack as well will be fixed in terms of presentation (better reflectivity effects and better digital display sharpness as well as true behavior regarding start up and shut down of the unit)

- librain: of course

- Flexible tundras: there will be an option for the end user to either have standard (fixed) tundras and flexible ones, due to the simulator limitations it might not look proper in certain situations so you guys will have the option to choose which tires you like the most.
Regarding tundras , I've have contacted Alaskan Bushwheels and they have provided with a lot of info regarding the profile shape of their tires, this will be incorporated in the 3d

- 3d passengers : their 3d will be upgraded to match the current standard

- REP: latest version will be integrated

Regarding FMOD and Flight Model changes: Im not currently in a position to guarantee upgrades in these areas , any news regarding those things and this post will be updated regarding this subject

If anyone has additional requests (withing reason) and new bugs to report , please use this thread and I will gather all the reported info to make additional changes before release

--------------------------------

To all the users of the old Aerosimulations store

a new email account has been created to help you guys received all the updates of the supercub

Please send an email to asdg.help@gmail.com with a proof of purchase and your email linked to the org store account 

Edit:

Starting from today can directly send a message to Nicolas (nicolas at x-plane dot org) with proof of purchase and you will have access to the plane in your store account, everyone that has already sent their emails to the temporary gmail account there is no need to resend anything to Nicolas as those mails have been already processed, the plane should appear in your accounts this week

the temporary gmail account will no longer be monitored

------------------------------

Lastly I would like to be very clear regarding future simulator updates: If laminar decides once again to throw the house out the window and release an update that renders the plane unflyable it is probably unlikely that a new patch will be released to adress the issue (unless it only revolves planemaker changes and even then), once this 11.30 update releases I will be retiring from ASDG and the supercub project so anything that happens to it in the future it would be outside my knowledge

A big thank you to everyone for supporting us all this time, Im sure everyone will enjoy the new update

All the best!

Edited February 26 by PilotAlva

SOURCE INFO

UnPinned posts