eaim1973

prepar3d / fsx NEW DEVELOPER – WBSD ANNOUNCES A350 XWB FOR PREPAR3D V4.4+

Posted (edited)

I don't know anything about these new developers and how good this aircraft will be if it is released, I suppose we'll have to give them a chance, even on April fools day.

I1.jpg?resize=1200%2C675&ssl=1

A new developer named Wide Body Sim Development has emerged today, with an announcement that they’re developing an A350 XWB Advanced Series for Prepar3D v4.4+.  They state “The A350 XWB is one of the most advanced long-range airlines in the world, yet an appropriate replica of this model for flight simulator is still missing. Until now.”

According to WBSD, they will be making their A350 study-level, close to the real-world counterpart. This will include Brake to Vacate (BTV), a very advanced bit of software on the A350. They have said, “this is just one of the stunning features we have planned.”

3.jpg?resize=1200%2C675&ssl=1

More features announced include, 4K textures and PBR, both inside and out. WBSD has said their 3D artist has years of experience and will “deliver a piece of art.”

WBSD for the past ten years has worked for a professional company in France which programs systems trainers for airlines worldwide. And now, they will use their experience to provide the flight sim community a study-level A350 XWB.

4.jpg?resize=1200%2C675&ssl=1

WBSD has said they are essentially porting over systems from their company’s system trainer to Prepar3D, and although this sounds easy, it’s not. They hope for a release in early to mid – 2020.

Most of us flightsimmers tend to be very sceptical when it comes to new developers emerging and promising all the perks of a study-level sim with the latest features, as well as a timeframe. But I have to say these guys look like they know what they’re doing.

Other large aircraft being developed include Matt Davies’ A380, so hopefully, in future, we should have a study-level A380 and an A350.

😉It's an April fool.😉

firefox_Q514lwdUmP.png?resize=1200%2C508

To check out their website head here. We will keep you informed on any more previews or announcements.

SOURCE INFO

DEVELOPER POST LINK :  

NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :  

firefox_Q514lwdUmP.png?fit=1829%2C774&ss
FLIGHTSIMCENTRAL.NET

A new developer named Wide Body Sim Development has emerged today, with an announcement that they’re developing an A350 XWB Advanced Series for Prepar3D v4.4+.  They state “The A350 XWB is one of the most advanced long-range airlines in the world, yet an appropriate replica of this model for flight simulator is still missing. Until […]

Edited by eaim1973

UnPinned posts