FQvitWu.png

GAMEWISP IS SHUTTING DOWN IN 2 WEEKS and we're excited to have moved to Patreon. We hope you will follow us there with your continued support.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

FAQ: https://www.theskylounge.tv/forums/topic/11798-urgent-rip-gamewisp-hello-patreon/

Hello Patrons of the Lounge! I've made a modification to the initial post and hope you find it much easier to track! Huge thanks goes out to @smurf_john for carrying over all the original data manually!

I've added links to each Developer's website. all you have to do is click on website and you'll be taken to the developers site.

UnPinned posts

I had FB communication with Carenado - They tell me they're having an issue with the G1000 equipped aircraft (incl the SR22) and this may delay release of those.

36 minutes ago, mrb13676 said:

I had FB communication with Carenado - They tell me they're having an issue with the G1000 equipped aircraft (incl the SR22) and this may delay release of those.

Thanks for the heads up

smurf_john

Only to share a passion (not related to editor) for all amazing sceneries of LLH Info (LLH Créations) which have been updated to P3DV4 since Monday (also compatible with P3DV3 and FSX)

Mainly Alps Sceneries with Altiports / Altisurfaces (Courchevel, Chambéry/Aix-les-Bains, ...), Slopes Runways and HELI DZ (CHAMONIX, DZ des Bois, ...). Welcome in France !!!

http://www.llhinfo.com/home.html

I love these sceneries and I can't think without it inside P3DV4 : just downloaded and installed at the moment

5 minutes ago, flsimlife said:

Only to share a passion (not related to editor) for all amazing sceneries of LLH Info (LLH Créations) which have been updated to P3DV4 since Monday (also compatible with P3DV3 and FSX)

Mainly Alps Sceneries with Altiports / Altisurfaces (Courchevel, Chambéry/Aix-les-Bains, ...), Slopes Runways and HELI DZ (CHAMONIX, DZ des Bois, ...). Welcome in France !!!

http://www.llhinfo.com/home.html

I love these sceneries and I can't think without it inside P3DV4 : just downloaded and installed at the moment

yeah I saw the post regarding emailing developer for v4 files for these airports, glad to hear they are worth it, I've only seen a few screenshots.

smurf_john

Yes, apart x-plane having runway following mesh, there's yet no flight simulator family having natively slopes behavior and these sceneries are great for that

Is there other sceneries for US, UK, ... having slopes in standard ? (without heavy price)

Just now, flsimlife said:

Yes, apart x-plane having runway following mesh, there's yet no flight simulator family having natively slopes behavior and these sceneries are great for that

Is there other sceneries for US, UK, ... having slopes in standard ? (without heavy price)

There is a couple, no idea where they are tho lol I don't own many sceneries for p3d, (less than a handful) :-(

smurf_john

11 minutes ago, lixfeldt said:

Milviz B55 v4 compatible?

I see that listed but nothing from Milviz ... so I dont know

It appears to be a mistake, we did get an advisory that b55 was updated for v4 but searching throught facebook, forums, and website it appears that its not, will amend the list.

Thanks for noticing and advising.

smurf_john